Monday, April 19, 2010

The Weekend

We had a busy weekend! We went to Hudson's birthday party on Saturday. I didn't get a pic of the birthday boy, but I got one of the cake! So cute and yummy!


Belle on the trampoline


After naptime, we went to the farm and took Doc. He had so much fun. He was chased by a horse and got to play with the four other farm dogs.




Cub








We took some pics of Violet after church on Sunday. Annabelle was napping. She hates getting her picture taken anyway.




Then we went to Madeline's birthday party


Violet snoozed through the entire thing.








We had a great weekend. I hope you did, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think y'all need longer weekends! Annabelle looks like she had a great time, and Violet gets prettier every day! And she's making great spit bubbles, too!

Love, Nana