Monday, April 26, 2010

Don't laugh...Daddy dressed me!

I wish I would have taken pictures of the girls this weekend because Daddy dressed them. On Saturday, Annabelle had on a pink and orange cute shirt with green pants. It was not cute. Then, Ryan put Violet's onesie on backwards. Seriously. I mean did he even look at where the tag was? But it gets even better. He was getting them dressed on Sunday and I had set out their outfits. Ryan brought Violet into me and said, "Does this look right? It seems a little big." Well, it was because he put Annabelle's shirt on her! At least he helps me get them dressed. I guess.


Oh yeah. And Annabelle's back to hating the camera, which upsets Violet.




I guess I'll just have to take pictures of Violet by herself.




We had casual Sunday at church for the crawfish boil. I didn't take many pictures because my hands were messy! :) But here is Papa and "Belle Belle" roaming around.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH - yes, I AM laughing!

Love, Nana

Tracey Toms Van Hoy said...

Later on that day, Emmi was prancing around the living room singing 'Belle Belle! Belle Belle!'
What are we gonna do???

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW... You have the sweetest little family with the CUTEST stories!!! When I read your stories, I think of the old Marvin comic in the newspaper I would always read growing up! Man that Marvin was always up to something... Just like Annabelle!

Londa

Anonymous said...

Ems, I really love the one with both girls on the couch bawling!

Love, Nana