Violet is two months old (plus a few days)! She is such a good baby! I've been back at MDO for a few weeks, and Violet goes to the nursery there. Her teachers a great and I can go down there to see her whenever I need to. It is so nice! Violet is still sleeping and eating great! She smiles all the time and is much more peaceful than Annabelle was. She will let you know when she's angry, though! Her hair is still crazy, and I don't see it calming down any time soon. I'm glad because we love it! She is PERFECT!



Statistics:
Length: 22 1/2 inches 50%
Weight: 10 lbs, 9 oz 50%
1 comment:
I love my angel Baby Violet, and she looks so pretty in her mama's yellow dress!Her hair looks a lot like her Auntie Heather's did, but Violet's is even crazier!
Love, Nana
Post a Comment