Monday, November 23, 2009

At the Boardwalk and Daddy's Home!!!

On Sunday after church, the Ducks, Nana, Sam, Annabelle, and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch. Big mistake. There was a ridiculous amount of ridiculously loud Saints fans there. Annabelle enjoyed clapping, but even she thought they were too loud.
Jackson and Maddie Care


Smanna


Annabelle and Heador


The girls. And yes they match!!! (And yes we planned it!)




Ryan made it home on Sunday night. Annabelle was so excited to see him! It was so cute when she ran across the airport to him! I know Ryan was excited. They watched Annabelle's new favorite show this morning: Rudolph. I can honestly say that Herbie is getting a little annoying.


Someone else missed Daddy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

For once we weren't the loudest people in the restaurant.Lots of fun! Ryan, glad you're home.

Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

The WHO DATS are taking over everywhere. All the way to the SUPER BOWL!!!!! Go Saints. Grandad

papadavek said...

All eyes will be glued to the TV Monday PM. Little chick Annabelle fits right in with the flock. Welcome home Ryan.
Love,
grandma and papadavek

Anonymous said...

I love the new party background and party girl's first birthday picture! Can't wait for the next one!

Love, Nana