Thursday, November 12, 2009

Rodeo Day

Today was Rodeo Day at school. I had to take my kids around but was able to run and get a few pics of Annabelle. She had fun, and I personally think she was precious in those boots!




Waiting to play a game with her class.


Lassoing the horse.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love annabelle's outfit.. the boots are so cute :)

--Hanna

Anonymous said...

She'll be ready for Cow Working Day before you know it! Yee-Haw, Miss Annabelle - what a cutie pie! And so are Miss Maddie Claire & Cowboy Austin!

Love, Nana

Jennifer said...

Too cute:) I love the boots. Rodeo day looks like fun!!!

Anonymous said...

love the cowgirl outfit...my precious Annabelle!!!

love, Nonnie

papadavek said...

Viewed all the picts of precious darling and all her different outfits. She will be wanting to ride a horsie soon.
Love you, grandma and papadavek