Annabelle is such an ape. She will copy anybody. She was copying Sam on Sunday. You can't really tell it here, but it was funny! And of course silly Sam tried to make her do all kinds of goofy things!
I went to Target and found this zebra headband and tail for $.99. I thought it was funny.
Heather and I have a deal where I watch her kids while she goes Christmas shopping and then we switch. I had her youngest two today, and she has Annabelle on Wednesday. I think I may actually have the easier day because Austin and Maddie Claire keep Annabelle entertained so I can get stuff done!
Annabelle's getting ready for Rodeo Day!
I thought our tree was pretty.
Austin wore Annabelle out running in the front yard. She took a good nap (once she finally went to sleep).



1 comment:
We should probably keep Sam away from Annabelle! She's silly enough on her own! Love the cowboy hat - is she going to be "Annie" Oakley, or "Belle" Starr?
Love, Nana
Post a Comment