Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving at Grammy and Papa's house. Annabelle had so much fun and was wore out by the time we got home!

Diving into my chair!




The two hooligans!






Sweet Jackson






If only Annabelle would have done this...




This was our attempt to take some pictures of the cousins (minus Savannah, who was sleeping). They are horrible.


I don't think lying on wooden stairs would be very comfortable.


This is the best one of Annabelle. Not that great.


These three are all sitting still, but that's all I can say nice about this picture. :)


I don't know what they were looking at. Apparently it was shocking.


Now that's a nice one!


And this one's just too sweet. No one told Austin to pose like this.


Well, at least they're having fun.


Thanksgiving was wonderful! We have so much to be thankful for and hope you had a great Thanksgiving, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can just a handful of little folks fill the whole house with so much noise, fun and light? I love it that those are the same stairs we tried to pose Emily, Heather, Sam & the cousins when y'all were little - with the same results! Great blessings (big & small), great Thanksgiving!

Love, Nana