Saturday, July 14, 2012

Just Around

Here are some pictures from just around the house over the past couple of weeks. We are all well and having fun!

Swimming on July 4th




Playing with the 3D butterfly glasses from Nana




Charlotte was OUT!




She looks so tiny sleeping in her bed!


Annabelle snuggled up with Charlotte. Violet kept yelling, "I want to hold her!!!" She doesn't like sharing the baby.


Annabelle said, "Momma! I'm going to fall asleep!" There's just something about holding a sleeping baby that makes you want to sleep!


Charlotte's cute little shirt from my friend Lauren


The big girls working hard


Baby Charlotte in her sweet little jammies


Bathtime!












Silly girls












Super Rabbit Princess Girl!




Super Princess Gold Medal Winner Girl!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious pictures of precious little girls! You have a house full of love there, and silliness, too!

Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

I like the Super Rabbit Princess Girl's mismatched shoes :)

Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

To mom and 3 little munchkins. Hey mom did the girls get their goofy antics from you! Two little hams starting their baby sister on what fun is all about. Love it!

Love them girls,
Papadavek