I love them all! In the picture where the girls are piled on top of each other laughing, Charlotte looks like she is laughing, too!I need prints of them ALL!
What an awesome family of sisters. All the pictures are favorites and we enjoyed the gallery and seeing our latest addition to our family, thank you for the posting on the blog
You got some great pictures! I can't get over how much Annabelle and Violet are starting to look alike. And baby Charlotte is beautiful! Can't wait to meet her. Hope you are doing well adjusting to being a family of 5 :)
6 comments:
Awwww... You got some GREAT ones Mom!!! LOVE so many of them. She is beautiful!!!
I love them all! In the picture where the girls are piled on top of each other laughing, Charlotte looks like she is laughing, too!I need prints of them ALL!
Love, Nana
beautiful, beautiful baby girls!!! I absolutlely love all the pics...and my favorite is the one you have for the blog picture!!!!
Love to all, Nonnie
I really love the one of you and the girls, you all look so beautiful!
Love, Nana
What an awesome family of sisters. All the pictures are favorites and we enjoyed the gallery and seeing our latest addition to our family, thank you for the posting on the blog
Love, grandma and papadavek
You got some great pictures! I can't get over how much Annabelle and Violet are starting to look alike. And baby Charlotte is beautiful! Can't wait to meet her. Hope you are doing well adjusting to being a family of 5 :)
Post a Comment