Our baby girl is one month old!! She is doing well, and her sisters love her. At this exact moment Violet is trying to change her diaper. She is very helpful. Ha! Charlotte is a sweet girl, and we love to see her smiles! She is only awake for about an hour at a time and sleeps pretty well. There are nights that are worse than others for sure. She is so precious and we are just as happy as can be (if not a little bit tired)!
Weight: 8 lbs. 8 oz.
Height: 21.5 inches
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She is so beautiful! I love those smiles and seeing that dimple! Love, Nana
Such a beautiful baby girl!!! I am starting to see the other girls in her now... I am just now getting to look at all of these. Praying for her cold & Mama's SLEEP!!!
2 comments:
She is so beautiful! I love those smiles and seeing that dimple!
Love, Nana
Such a beautiful baby girl!!! I am starting to see the other girls in her now... I am just now getting to look at all of these. Praying for her cold & Mama's SLEEP!!!
Post a Comment