Part of the goody bags was a superman cookie. I let Violet hold one on the way home just for her to have something to play with. When we got home and I went to get her out of her car seat, I found that she had opened it and was eating it! I really didn't expect her to be able to get the cookie out of it's package. I should have known she would stop at nothing to get to that cookie! She was so proud of herself!
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Super Birthday Party
I took the girls to a Super Boy/Girl birthday party on Saturday. I found some cute little shirts for them to wear! Super Girl and Bat Girl!



Part of the goody bags was a superman cookie. I let Violet hold one on the way home just for her to have something to play with. When we got home and I went to get her out of her car seat, I found that she had opened it and was eating it! I really didn't expect her to be able to get the cookie out of it's package. I should have known she would stop at nothing to get to that cookie! She was so proud of herself!





Part of the goody bags was a superman cookie. I let Violet hold one on the way home just for her to have something to play with. When we got home and I went to get her out of her car seat, I found that she had opened it and was eating it! I really didn't expect her to be able to get the cookie out of it's package. I should have known she would stop at nothing to get to that cookie! She was so proud of herself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Supergirl and teenytiny Batgirl look adorable, even if the have numnums smeared all over their faces, . . . and the carseat. She is a mess!
Love, Nana
I like how Violet is holding her little fingers up in the third from the bottom picture - so dainty!
Love, Nana
These are precious! Such a smart girl. You did great w/ the shirts!!!
Post a Comment