This afternoon, Annabelle, Violet, and I were going for a walk but didn't make it past our neighbor's house (well...it's our neighbor two houses down). The mom and I started talking about this and that while Annabelle played with her kids.
They had gotten a puppy a little before Christmas and I've been dying to see it. It's a miniature beagle...absolutely ADORABLE!!! Annabelle went nuts! She LOVED that dog! The dad said that the breeder was coming to Bossier with a male and female this weekend. (We are not getting a puppy. That's not the point of this story...And this story does have a point. I promise. Or it has an ending. No real point except it's cute. I guess I should get on with it). Anyway, I told him Doc would step on a puppy that size and squish it.
When we got home, Ryan was home and we told him about the puppy. Ryan asked Annabelle if she wanted a puppy. Amazingly she said no! We were both shocked so he asked her two more times and she said no both times! WHAT! Who is this child!!!! Then she said, "I want TWO puppies." Oh how I love this kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
get that baby two puppies!
Love, NANA
She can have Bailey!!!
Post a Comment