Friday, March 26, 2010

Norton

Nana and I took the girls to Norton Art Gallery the other day to take some pictures. Unfortunately, all the azaleas were dead (at least the flowers were). But it's still so pretty out there.

Sweet kisses!


Queen of the Rock!

I have to tell you that we saw a huge pile of dirt (taller than me) out there. Annabelle says, "Mountains!" Well, for Louisiana she wasn't that far off!

So much attitude from such a little girl!




She didn't pick any of the flowers that you'll see her holding. They were already on the ground.


Giving a flower to Violet


She kept saying, "Come on! Climb it!" She is a little monkey!






I love Annabelle's face in this one! She's so rotten!














Does she know how to pout or what!?!








I know there are a lot of pictures in this post, but Nana and I did take three hundred pictures a piece. I just chose the sixty best! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my pretty girls (all 3 of you)! I love that little rotten 2-year old! I thought all of the pictures of her would be blurry since she was running all over the place. And Miss Violet was so sweet! But wait until next year when we try to keep them both in one place!

Love, Nana