Violet is one month today! I can't believe it's been a month! It has been so wonderful! We are so blessed to have such a perfect, healthy, beautiful baby girl! She sleeps pretty well and really only cries when she's hungry (knock on wood). Annabelle is doing great, too! She doesn't always pay too much attention to Violet, but that's actually a good thing. However, we have caught her petting Violet and giving her kisses when no one is around. She's a sweet girl; she just doesn't want everyone to know.




Statistics:
Height: 21 inches; 50%
Weight: 8 lbs, 7 oz; 25%
We think she's absolutely perfect!!!
4 comments:
Violet IS perfect - and beautiful AND adorable! And I think there's a little mischief beginning to show up in that face!
Love, Nana
p.s. her little onesy is so cute!
I think she looks just like Ryan! And she is perfect :) Enjoy it- before you know it she'll be a year old! Can't wait to meet her when we go on Baby Tour 2010 :)
Can't believe it has been a month!!! She is growing up too fast already. Can hardly wait to see all of you soon. Love, Grandad
Violet is absolutely a beautiful precious little girl. Grandma and I are very anxious to see and hold her. Congrats to mom and dad and big sister Annabelle and happy 1 month birthday to Violet.
Love, grandma and papadavek
Post a Comment