Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Just some pics from today

Today was rain boots day at school so Annabelle wore her new monkey boots. She loves them!


I took some pictures of Violet while Annabelle was at school today.




Isn't this the cutest cross-eyed baby you've ever seen!?! :)


This was her smiling.




This is Annabelle is listening for a dog while we were outside. I thought it was cute how she holds her hand up to her ear.


My sweet, beautiful girls


Violet after bath time


Isn't Ryan cute in his duckie towel? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That naughty Violet's already cutting up for the camera - like her Dad!

Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

I think that Violet looks better in her bath towel.....no contest!! Sorry Ry ha ha....Annabelle's zebra striped outfit is PRECIOUS!! :)

Love ya'll,
Allison

papadavek said...

Another beautiful Kosik girl. Looks like Violet is another camera ham like her big sister. Ryan you have to take a back seat when competing with your daughters.

Love,
Grandma and papadavek