We welcomed Violet Elise into the world yesterday. Emily laughed through her delivery. (yes I'm NOT joking). We are getting nothing but good reports back from the doctors on her so far. We are thankful for all of the prayers from everyone. Here are a few pictures and I'm sure there are plenty more to come.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Violet Elise!!
We welcomed Violet Elise into the world yesterday. Emily laughed through her delivery. (yes I'm NOT joking). We are getting nothing but good reports back from the doctors on her so far. We are thankful for all of the prayers from everyone. Here are a few pictures and I'm sure there are plenty more to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Thank you for posting the pictures of our newest beautiful great grand daughter. Mom Emily looks great and big sister Annabelle is proud, all smiles and excited. Dad also is smiling and proud. We love you all. Sent emails to our families in California and friends in other states.
Love,grandma and papadavek
I cannot wait to meet her in person. These pictures make me smile so BIG:) I am so excited for you! She is a precious angel. Annabelle is going to make such a good Big Sister. We love you.
She is beautiful!!!! CONGRATS!!! We can't wait to meet her :)
Not every baby gets laughed into this world! Sweet Little Violet, an angel of mirth must have brought you from Heaven especially for us. Let the merriment begin!
Love, Nana
Post a Comment