The Super Bowl was kind of a big deal at our house this year, so we all had to dress up! As soon as the Saints won the NFC Championship, I knew Violet needed a tutu. And I have to say that I think she's just the cutest thing ever (but I am her mother)! Annabelle is of course the other cutest thing I've ever seen, but she hates the camera so I can't prove it.
Annabelle had fun playing in the hamper during the game.
Annabelle had to check out Violet's bow! She has the same one so she had to make sure that Violet was not wearing hers.



4 comments:
I'm happy for all of you Saints fans, but Miss Violet Elise is still the best thing to happen this year!
Love, Nana
Violet looks like a doll in some of the pictures, I really had to look, she is precious in her saints outfit!
I love it. We are raising WHO DATS early on. Go Saint's. They are cute in their outfits. Love, Grandad
Ok, Violet is really giving me baby fever.. but thats probably because she's not at my house. So, just keep her over there and I'll deal with my baby fever!
Oh! Here comes Emmi with a diaper full of poop, snot running down her nose and her bangs hanging in the snot. Witten is growling at me and Brock is demanding that he get some attention of any sort! So there went that baby fever right out the window!!!!
Post a Comment