Annabelle LOVED the snow today! Ryan took her out this morning and then again this evening. She threw huge fits when it was time to come in.
Later, I left Violet in Annabelle's room for a moment and found this upon returning
I guess Annabelle is sharing a little bit better!
And here are just a few pics of Violet today
And one of Belle
And an attempt at them together
This is this evening when Ryan was taking Annabelle back outside to play in the snow. She is upset because she was ready to go and didn't want to stop to take a picture!



3 comments:
Oh I love this child!!!!
Great pictures! I can't believe you got the one of Violet smiling! And Belle looks so cute being Belle - eating snow, throwing a fit, and taking care of her baby sister!
Love, Nana
Awwwww so cute!!!!! Annabelle is such a good big sister!! Love Aunt Allison :)
Post a Comment