Thursday, December 3, 2009

Santa!

On Monday we went to take birthday and Christmas pictures and Annabelle was HORRIBLE! But since she was already dressed up, I decided to take her to see Santa. I didn't know how she'd react. This was her reaction last year:


As soon as she saw Santa, she started waving to him. She went straight to him! She didn't talk to him. I think she was in awe! She would just stare at him. It was so sweet! She also wouldn't smile for her picture, but she was looking!


While I was paying the ridiculous amount for the picture Annabelle was just a talking to Santa. She would talk about the trees and ornaments and reindeer that were in the display! She loved him! When we left, she walked backwards so she could keep waving to him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look how grown-up Annabelle is! Next year she will be all smiles and Violet will be hollering her head off!

Love, Nana