Saturday, May 18, 2013

May 9: Last Day of MDO

We had our last day of MDO yesterday. Well, until June 4 when summer session begins. It was a sad day, though. Mrs. Tandi, Violet's teacher of two years, is moving to DC this summer. We will miss her so. It was also Annabelle's last real day of Pre-K. It was also her last day with her teacher of two years, Mrs. Cheryl. I am looking forward to a few weeks of not making lunches and rushing out in the mornings. But I'm sure I will be ready for June 4th. Summer is always laid back and lots of fun at MDO.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these beautiful, sweet, brilliant, funny girls! You and Ryan are doing a great job raising them.

Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

I cannot beleive how much they are growing up...I am glad we live close enough to watch them as they grow.
Love, Nonnie