My precious girl about to open presents from Mommy, Daddy, and sisters
On her new bike
At the "Friend Party"
At the "Family" Party
I love this laughing face!
And this smiling face!
Top of her Cupcake Stand
And because she always says she would be "five at school" whenever we asked how old she was going to be...
Happy birthday, my Violet!
And so I remember...
Violet is such an independent child. She and I have many battles about getting buckled in the car seats and going to the bathroom in public restrooms because she wants to do everything by herself. She is opinionated and bossy. She tells you if she likes your hair or clothes and even told her buddy David Luke's mom that she needs to get David Luke a hair cut because his hair is crazy. And he then got a hair cut. She is self conscious and doesn't want people to laugh at her...which is a problem because she is quite funny. I mean what three year old wants a shark birthday party? She has the absolute best laugh. I could just tickle her for days to hear it. She and Annabelle love each other one day and fight the next. But what siblings don't do that? She adores Charlotte but at the same time is a little jealous of her. She always wants me to hold her and not Charlotte after school. She LOVES her daddy. He hangs the moon and can do no wrong. She and I butt heads. A lot. Like probably 85% of the time. And she thinks I'm mean. I'm pretty sure that will be a lifelong thing. But we have our moments when all is right in the world.



1 comment:
Oh, my beautiful little Violet. Some of those stubborn little expressions are so like her mama's when she was 3! Happy Birthday, Violet! You are so precious to me. The world will never be the same because you're here.
Love, Nana
Post a Comment