Friday, February 22, 2013
Charlotte is 7 months (much belated)!
Charlotte was 7 months on January 18 (I know, I know. I'm really behind. I wrote this then but just hadn't added pictures until now). She is sitting up really well but not actually sitting up by herself. She is army crawling and inchworming around. She is the cutest thing! She is really starting to eat well and loves finger foods, such as Cheerios, puffs, and whatever flavor rice cake her teacher is eating. She is a great sleeper for me at the house and is hit or miss at school. She is never too grumpy there though because she is always in someone's arms. She loves hanging out with the directors in the office or doing car line with the four year olds and kindergarteners and their teachers. I never know who will have her at the end of the day...her teachers, the director, Annabelle's teachers, anyone who wants to hold a cute baby. She is always so excited to see me, though. :) She doesn't liked to be put down so that is why it has been so difficult to take her pictures. But, I figured I better just go with what I have.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
She's a little cutie pie, even when she's howling! Mama is so mean to put her down. Love that little cuddle bunny!
Love, Nana
Post a Comment