Annabelle, Violet, Nana, and I met the Duckworths in Palestine to ride on the Polar Express.The Duckworths actually missed the train, but they stopped it and drove them out to get on! Everyone had a wonderful time!
Arriving at the North Pole
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It was such a joyous experience! I would have paid a zillion bucks just to watch Annabelle jump and twirl when she saw her cousins. The kids had so much fun! And what an adventure trying to get home!
I also love the picture of Violet pointing at the North Pole. At first she was most impressed with her big cookie and hot cocoa, and it was fun see the wonder in her eyes.
2 comments:
It was such a joyous experience! I would have paid a zillion bucks just to watch Annabelle jump and twirl when she saw her cousins. The kids had so much fun! And what an adventure trying to get home!
Love, Nana
I also love the picture of Violet pointing at the North Pole. At first she was most impressed with her big cookie and hot cocoa, and it was fun see the wonder in her eyes.
Love, Nana
Post a Comment