The girls were all great in their Christmas program this year. Annabelle was Mary, and her best bud, Chase, was Joseph (or Jophes, as Violet would say). They were adorable! Chase was crying right before it was time for them to walk up the aisle because his costume hurt his head. I asked Annabelle what she said to him. She said she told him, "Just squeeze my hand. I'm right here with you." She really is a sweet girl! I really thought Violet would get scared, but she did great! She was a little distracted by the loud singers behind her, but she still did her hand motions. The video is from the dress rehearsal because I knew it would be difficult for Ryan to film it on the day.
Rag Doll Charlotte
"Shepherds came to see Him there"
"Angel told Mary"
"I am happy happy happy at Christmas"
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
They chose the right Mary for the play - bless her sweet, tender heart! I was so proud of Violet, too!
1 comment:
They chose the right Mary for the play - bless her sweet, tender heart!
I was so proud of Violet, too!
Love, Nana
Post a Comment