Friday, June 15, 2012

Charlotte's Room

I've never actually been finished with a nursery BEFORE the baby was born until now! Woohoo! All I need is baby and pictures of the baby for the frames! Completing this nursery was pretty easy considering mostly we just redid Violet's room...same bedding, same layout, many of the same accessories and knickknacks. Charlotte did, however, get a new color! I love the turquoise! I'm really happy with how it turned out. I still love Violet's old room color, too. But I thought Charlotte needed something of her own instead of just getting hand-me-downs.

New wreath made by Nana


New name canvas, bedding made by Nana (and used with Violet) and bed borrowed from Molly and Grady. Thank you!!!


Baby's got some bows!


New Charlotte wall art made by me but idea stolen from Heather


Dresser/changing table and shelf with pictures of Ryan and me. I will change the picture of Ryan once Charlotte has her picture taken in the outfit all the girls and I (plus Heather, Savannah, and Madeline) have worn




That closet is full! :)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Charlotte's room, too. Well Done!

Love, Nana

Melody said...

PRECIOUS!!!!! Great job Mama.

papadavek said...

A doll's room for a real little doll.

KLeBlanc said...

Love it!! Can't wait to meet little Charlotte!