Violet and Annabelle have been sharing a room for a few months now. They are so good, and it has really made life pretty easy. They love their "big girl" beds. The room is a light aqua color since you can't really tell from the photos.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love the girls' rooms! Annabelle and Violet's room is the sweetest room for 2 little girls. And I love Charlotte's room, too! It's a great color, and I can't wait for little Charlotte to make it her own!
2 comments:
I love the girls' rooms! Annabelle and Violet's room is the sweetest room for 2 little girls. And I love Charlotte's room, too! It's a great color, and I can't wait for little Charlotte to make it her own!
Love, Nana
Love it!!!! Avery Claire still thinks it is soooo cool that Annabelle has two beds. Lol. She says that all the time.
Post a Comment