Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March Post

I've been a bad blogger. I'm just lumping all of these cute pictures from most of March so far into one post.


Annabelle's dog she drew




Playing in Annabelle's booster seat with her babies


The terrible, awful weeds in our backyard


Before church one Sunday


Molly and Grady's Party












Being very dramatic because she got in trouble for playing with Momma's makeup




She got over it...




Critter Co. came to the school. I was there to see Annabelle but not Violet. They said she loved it, though.






Monty Python




Avery's Party










BFFs! :)


The morning of Spring Pictures at school










I have a couple more posts for tomorrow...or the next day...or sometime. No promises.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love my baby girls! Sweet Annabelle is a very good artist and animal lover! I love the picture of Belle with Ryan. And Violet is such a mess! I love the expressions on her beautiful little face!

Love, Nana