Saturday, March 31, 2012

Dallas

We went to Dallas early this week for a few days to visit since it was our Spring Break. The Duckworths just got two new kittens so my girls were in Heaven! Annabelle has really been asking for a new pet, and I was starting to think maybe. This is just what I needed to change that maybe to a solid NO! I was so nervous the entire time for those poor kittens! Both of my girls, but especially Violet, are Lenny! But they were so cute! Maybe when Violet's a little bigger...











We took our regular trip to the zoo...




Annabelle had walked ahead with Papa


So happy because she's not supposed to be in there!


Wing span picture that we take every time






Violet's favorite!


Ryan played football with the kids later when we got back to Heather's house




I don't think it will take much convincing whenever I'm ready to get a kitten. Ryan loved the two babies!








When we got home, Annabelle kept asking why Ruby is so big. Is it because she eats too much? Ruby definitely looked huge compared to the baby kittens! And Violet assumed she could just pick Ruby up since she picked up the kittens. Yeah, that didn't go to well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even I was ready to get new kittens! Miss Twitchit would never be seen again! Fun trip, but I hate that Annabelle is big enough for the next size bird at the zoo.

Love, Nana

Melody said...

Great pictures. Looks like the girls had a blast! The Easter pics are awesome too. So glad yall came today!!!