Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Trip to Dallas (or Keller really)

Mom, the girls, and I went to visit the Duckworths last week. We went to the Fort Worth Discovery Center and rode a little train. We all had a ton of fun and stayed up too late! :) Fortunately we survived Dallas traffic. Although, it is something I really don't want to drive through again. Especially when our GPS tried to get us lost and eventually gave up completely as we were in the Mix Master! All it said was "Continue On." Seriously.

Savannah lost one of her top teeth while we were there. Heather pulled it. Annabelle said, "Ewwww. That was gross."


Violet playing with Heather and Nana's hat


On the train ride. And, yes. I am cool enough to pull off that hat. Just kidding. I know I look like a nerd, but I liked the hat!


Nice.




My little darlin'!




Annabelle and her "Not my brudder-Cousin anymore, just cousin"




At the Discovery Center


Sweet Jackson


About to watch the 3D movie






Bubbles! (said like Eddie Murphy on Trading Places)


Ooh Domino


"Hoopa Hooping"


Thanks for letting us visit, Heather! We can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of fun, and driving through Dallas was thrilling to say the least, especially when the GPS abandoned us. Can't wait to do it again!

Love, Nana

Melody said...

I think you rocked the hat! Love it. Very cute pics!!! Looks like yall had a blast.