Annabelle is in 3-year-old Preschool and loves all of her teachers and friends. She's not napping, but she is being good. No sharpie incidents yet! She is right across the hall from me so I get to peek in on her often. Almost every time I've peeked she's playing cars with two boys. I think that's kinda funny.
Violet is in the Young Ones classes. She and all of the kids in this class were in Babies together. They are just soooo stinkin cute! They have to sleep on nap mats, and they ALL SLEEP! It's the cutest thing to look in there and see all these little ones, whether they're playing or curled up on their mats. One of Violet's teachers will admit that she has been blessed with this group. They are just so good! Yes, even Violet is considered to be a blessing. Surprising, I know. ;)
I have a small but adorable class. They are young 3 year olds, so we're actually having to do a lot of potty training. But that's ok because they really are just the cutest things! I love my new co-teacher. So all-in-all, we are so far having a good year! Even though we are only on our second week.
1st Day Pictures
Violet had to push her baby one last time before we left.
This is what I carry into school every Monday and carry out every Thursday. Plus two kids. No wonder I'm wore out by the end of the day!
Annabelle and Josie. They were together last year in the Twos but not this year. Josie is in my room and Belle's across the hall. Aren't they cute?



3 comments:
I'm glad y'all are having a great time, but I think y'all are spending entirely too much time at school. It's using up way too much of our shopping time.
Love, Nana
Emily, your girls are getting so big and beautiful :) I hope we get to see you soon!
Kristen :)
Glad to hear that the kids are having fun and enjoying the start of the new school year.Annabelle and Violet will keep everyone hopping. Lots of luck to Emily and the other teachers. We will have to make a road trip West and check out the Kosik girls and their new hacienda.
Love,Grandma and papadavek
Post a Comment