The Brignacs came and visited their old house and us a few weeks ago. It went well. I thought it might be weird for the kids, but Hudson and Avery did great.
Avery and Annabelle swimming.
Violet is OBSESSED with baby dolls! Her she is playing with two of them.
We celebrated Nana's birthday pretty late this year, mostly due to the fact that both of her daughters moved. But we did celebrate it. We waited until we could all be together. We had lunch and, of course, cake. And then we went swimming!
I had to post these pics of Violet on the dishwasher. She just seems so proud of herself. Who would have thought that standing on a dishwasher was so fun?? And notice the baby not too far away!
And here are a couple of my big pretty girl!
And that was the rest of June since the wedding! I'll post July soon!



2 comments:
Thank you for my birthday party, it was so wonderful! And I so love my silly, beautiful grandkids! Miss Potato Head did a good job of getting those glasses on.
Love, Nana
We are also trying to catch up. After scanning all the blogs we both are so amazed at how fast the girls are growing up. I tried to post comments on later blogs but could not send. The summer months have been go-go-go and do-do-do for those two sweet gals. Appreciate the picts of the past and present shots of your homes. We are looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend in Monroe.
Love,
Grandma and papadavek
Post a Comment