Thursday, July 14, 2011
Our Puppy
On Tuesday, a teacher-friend, Kristen, at MDO had to sit in Annabelle's class a few minutes so Annabelle's teacher could run out for a minute. Kristen asked the class a question and everyone but Annabelle answered. Kristen asked Annabelle again, and again, Annabelle remained silent. At that point, another kid said, "That's not Annabelle. She's a dog." So, being the person Kristen is, she then barked to Annabelle. And Annabelle finally responded be barking back. That night Annabelle curled into my lap and started barking right before our prayers. I told her no and to be a human, and Ryan and I started the prayer... Now I lay me down to sleep... Annabelle barked it. That's my girl. Or dog I mean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am cracking up! I just posted a story about Avery & our prayer time tonight. I think I would prefer a puppy then what we got with AC. Miss Annabelle loves her animals!!!
And what a cute puppy she is! I love her imagination!
Love, Nana
Post a Comment