Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Many Faces of the Kosik Girls

I think we're going to have tp teach Violet how to smile for the camera so she doesn't look like a crazy person.


Here she is with some crazy hair and a silly face!


Annabelle's smile is a little crazy, too.


Her mad face


Her sleepy face


Scary face


I'm not sure what face this is, but I anticipate seeing it quite a bit once she's a teenager.


Silly face


I decided to make some pinkalicious cookies because Annabelle and I had pinkalicious eyes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should send you pictures of silly faces made by the OLDEST girl in the Kosik household, then you would know that the 2 youngest come by it naturally. By the way, the cookies were nummy!

Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

I need some more pinkalicious cookies.

Love, Nana

Melody said...

I love all the different faces! We sadly already get the "teenage" face in our house some by A & H. Also- the cookies turned out adorable & look awesome!!!