We went to Avery's birthday party this past weekend. It was super cute! My girls had so much fun!
The precious ballet slipper cake!
Cake table--Melody did such a great job!
The birthday girl!
We went to the twins' party on Sunday, but I forgot my camera card. :( It was a great party for two precious babies!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Avery is such a cutie pie! I know y'all had great fun at her party. I like the little gumball machines, and I would've loved playing in the big blue blocks! Melody DID do a great job!
Awww. Thanks so much! I am glad our girls had fun. I love that pic of Annabelle!!! Precious. Thanks so much again for everything. I can't tell you how much AC LOVES the puzzle with laces & how much I LOVE the precious outfit!!!! So cute.
2 comments:
Avery is such a cutie pie! I know y'all had great fun at her party. I like the little gumball machines, and I would've loved playing in the big blue blocks! Melody DID do a great job!
Love, Nana
Awww. Thanks so much! I am glad our girls had fun. I love that pic of Annabelle!!! Precious. Thanks so much again for everything. I can't tell you how much AC LOVES the puzzle with laces & how much I LOVE the precious outfit!!!! So cute.
Post a Comment