Monday, October 4, 2010

Violet is 8 months old!!!

Violet is getting so big!!! Or old. She still seems pretty little to me. I still think she is just the best baby! She's happy most of the time. She still doesn't like me to get too far, but I don't mind too much.

I think she's just the funniest thing! She loves hanging upside down and she has for a long time! It's usually when I'm in a meeting or talking to someone and I'm holding her. She'll just lean back until she's upside down. She should be a bat for Halloween! I also think it's funny that when I put her in her bed and she has a paci in her mouth, she has to grab the spare pacis in her bed and change the current one for the spare.

She gets so excited to see any of us. She bounces and reaches for whomever has walked into the room. She loves to dance, just like her sister. I feel bad for Ryan because he HATES dance recitals!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Teeny Tiny Bat! She is a very silly little baby, and I love her so much!

Nana