Nana and I took the three youngest to the fabric store last Friday. To reward them for being good, we went to Wendys and then the park.
Excuse the crusties around Violet's nose. Poor thing stays this way!
Look at Annabelle's fingers. She thought this was funny!
Ryan had Monday off so we were going to go to the Pumpkin Patch. For the first time in like a month, it RAINED!!! Go figure! Our first attempt was thwarted when the truck didn't arrive with the pumpkins. Our third attempt is tomorrow. Hoping for success! Anyway...we went to Chick-fil-a and Target instead. That's just as fun, right?
On Wednesday, Annabelle went to the store.
She and I also enjoyed the fall foliage!
Today, Annabelle painted a witch while I cleaned out the craft drawers!
Violet is here, too. Just no pictures! Oh well. She's number two! ;) Just joking. I'll take more pictures of her tomorrow!



1 comment:
Nice pictures! And I'm impressed with Little Lefty's painting skills - she's actually painting the shapes on the witch's face instead of just slapping paint everywhere. Time to get her an easel!
Love, Nana
p.s. good luck at the pumpkin patch
Post a Comment