Well, these monthly updates on Violet seem to be coming faster and faster! She's doing great and is still a good baby! She went through a phase there for a few weeks where I could hardly leave her sight, but she's doing better, which is good because she will start MDO tomorrow. Now she mainly just doesn't want to be left alone. She loves to blow raspberries and dance and will grab anything within an arm's length! She's such a mess!





Weight: 15 lbs
Length: 24.75 inches
3 comments:
Emily, these pictures of beautiful little Violet are great! She's an adorable little mess!I think she's going to be just as silly as her big sister.
Love, Nana
Emily, these pictures of beautiful little Violet are great! She's an adorable little mess!I think she's going to be just as silly as her big sister.
Love, Nana
She is growing up. Great pic's. Grandad
Post a Comment