We started MDO today! Annabelle did well, although she didn't nap. Violet didn't nap and wouldn't eat so she didn't do too well. Luckily I'm there to help with her. Austin, who is in my class, did great (he ate and napped). Hopefully the girls will do better next time, but they weren't too bad.
Pictures before school
When school was over, Annabelle came to my room saying, "I lost Austin!" I think she missed him today. She kept telling me she needed to wake him up while he was still napping.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Happy first day! And how did Emily do on her first day back? By the way, you did a great job on the girls' pants!
1 comment:
Happy first day! And how did Emily do on her first day back? By the way, you did a great job on the girls' pants!
Love, Nana
Post a Comment