Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Violet is 6 months old!!!

How has this happened? Where has the time gone!?! I can't believe Violet is already 6 months old!!! She's doing well, and we are so blessed to have a healthy, happy baby girl! She smiles all the time, constantly (and ferociously) grabs anything that comes too close to her hands, and screeches like a pterodactyl when she "talks." She LOVES her big sister and her kitty sisters, Ruby and Kim. And she is growing very fond of Doc, especially when he licks her face (which we discourage). Her laugh is not your classic baby laugh, but it's music to my ears. Her early laughs were only at Annabelle, but now she laughs for Ryan and me, too. She's happy most of the time but can be a total drama queen. She's kind of a weeny, but I'm sure she'll toughen up as Annabelle and the animals can play rough. She's such a good baby, but even when she's not, she has the cutest pout!













Statistics:
Length: 24 3/4 inches
Weight: 14 lbs. 9 oz

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Violet IS the happiest baby in the world, and I love her laugh, but I love that fussing face, too! Happy 6 month birthday, little angel! I am nuts about you!

Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

Shes BEAUTIFUL!!!! So glad I finally got to meet her! I love her smile :)

Love yall!
--Hanna

Anonymous said...

Violet is one of our precious angels.We treasure every minute we spend with her.

Love, Nonnie and Grandad

Anonymous said...

Oh Violet you are the prettiest little angel! She has those little "Elvis lips" ! so sweet!

Londa