Monday, August 23, 2010

A few recent pics

Since some people have been receiving threatening phone calls demanding a post, I figured I better get blogging again. Here are some picks from the past week or so...

Surprise, surprise. She's mad because I'm taking her picture. She told me, "Leave me alone. You leave me alone."




She's not mad anymore because Nana brought her a treat.


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this face!!!!!!!




Jackson and Savannah's first day of school (I took them that day since Heather's working)




We had Sam's birthday party on Friday night. It was a Batman party. This picture is sooo my dad.




Now Annabelle had to go after Papa.






Sam didn't want to share his cake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see some recent pic's. Gotta keep the Grandparents happy!!! Grandad

Anonymous said...

Thank you for those GREAT pictures! These kids are getting too big, especially Annabelle. And I SO love Violet's happy face; I'm surprised Savannah didn't try to smuggle her to school in her backpack!

Love, Nana