Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Nap time is not play time!

Annabelle usually is pretty good at nap time. I just put her in her bed and leave and she sleeps. Well, not today. We followed our routine: turn on noise maker, get in bed, read stories, hugs and kisses, and mommy leaves. All was quiet, so I went about my business. I played with Violet for about twenty minutes and then it was her nap time. So I put her down. A while later I went to check on Vi. When I was leaving I noticed that Annabelle's light was on. Hmmmm. So I opened the door and found this:

She's standing on a doll high chair.

The light was on, the fan was on, the room was destroyed. It was perfect before nap time.






(I know the navy curtain is ugly...it just is soooo bright during the summertime!)







After another incident this evening after bedtime, the high chair has been removed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Mom, it's not so bad, there are still a few books on the shelf.And she's not rotten, she's mischievous!

Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

I bet being the mischevious child she can be(it comes from Grandad & Papa), she will find another way to get to the switch. HAHAHAHA. Love Grandad

papadavek said...

That's our little Kosik, her great uncle Eddie was our family clown and his daughters carry on the tradition. Looks like the tradition will continue especially when little Violet gets into the mix. Love it !!!!

Love,

grandma and papadavek