She didn't actually need the bandaids because it was a ligament in her elbow, but she kept asking us to make it better and give her more bandaids. She had a big one on her elbow, but the doctor had to take it off to look at her elbow.
We didn't go to church because of that, but Nana, Papa, and Sam came over for lunch.
Silly Face
Sad Face
Later, we went to our friends' for supper and swimming.
Violet was not happy at all when we first put her in the pool. She had just woken up from a nap in different bed.
But, it got better! She liked it once she woke up good.
I hope all you dads had a great father's day!



1 comment:
Poor baby! I'm so glad Annabelle's sweet little arm is better. Loved all the band aids. And I'm glad Violet had fun in the pool! What a Father's Day for Ryan!
Love, Nana
Post a Comment