Thursday was the last day of MDO until the fall. There is a summer session, but I opted out. It has been such a great year! I feel so lucky to have been able to work there. Annabelle and I LOVED it!!! She had the BEST teachers! I loved ALL of the teachers there and am so glad to have made so many friends there. I'm so sad that our director has decided to move on but totally understand! Now she will be able to enjoy all of our programs as a mom instead of having to stress about them as the director! Anyways, she and I are probably linked for a while through two of the cutest and most rotten two-year-old girls! Besides the awesome teachers, I also had the BEST kids! I'm so sad to think my kids are going to have new teachers next year, especially one little girl who always told me I was her favorite! But, I am super excited about next fall. My other teacher and I have already started planning! So if you are wanting to send your kids somewhere, I completely recommend Cypress MDO!!!
This is what Annabelle wore to school on her last day.

She put on her rainboats and would not take them off! Somethings just aren't worth fighting over. Besides, I actually think she looked pretty cute, until somebody told me she looked like a go-go dancer. I'm not ready for that.
After school we went to the park for a birthday party. Annabelle is obsessed with birthday parties. She was talking on her phone the other day to Josh and Abigail (two of her friends from school). I overheard, "Jibberish Jibberish jibberish Anna's Birthday jibberish jibberish jibberish." Anna is another girl in her class. Apparently she was planning something for Anna's birthday (which was in October).

3 comments:
Was Annabelle talking on the phone that's really the cash register scanner, or a real phone?! I will teach her some 60's dances to go with the boots - she looks adorable in them, and the blue swimsuit is really cute, too!
Love, Nana
Yeah where did the swimsuit come from??
JC Penney
Post a Comment