Stephen and I had our birthday party on Friday night at Nana and Papa's house.
I think someone is getting ready for her birthday party! She's ready to open gifts!
Stephen and Savannah
This was from after church today. Annabelle says, "Cheese!" and holds up the camera. I guess she's used to seeing Mommy do this!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm glad that I gave Emily & Stephen only one candle each - apparently Maddie Claire thought they still needed help blowing them out! And Miss Annabelle looks cute no matter what side of the camera she's on!
2 comments:
I'm glad that I gave Emily & Stephen only one candle each - apparently Maddie Claire thought they still needed help blowing them out! And Miss Annabelle looks cute no matter what side of the camera she's on!
Love, Nana
Annabelle is definitely a party animal, the more the merrier.
Post a Comment