Friday, September 4, 2009

Some Kind of Trouble!

Since I haven't posted in a few days, I thought I'd give you all a treat. Here is a video of my sweet daughter. This is from a few weeks ago, but I had to post it!

I can't remember why this happened. I think she didn't want me taking pictures of her.

These next few are from the past couple of days. I like these action shots of Annabelle running through the house with her buggy. There's a nice gash in the wall to show for it.




This is how Annabelle decided to eat her spaghetti-os. Such fine manners in this little lady!


This is what happened at breakfast this morning when I stepped out of the kitchen for a moment.


And later she grabbed the bag of chips off the counter and ate quite a few. Notice the orange on her face and fingers.


She went and hid behind the curtains later when I was getting on to her for emptying the catfood into the cat water. That was a mess!


But look at her lying on her new nap mat (Nana made it for her since she's starting "school" next week)! It makes you forget all the bad stuff she did that day!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them when they're naughty! Being almost two is such hard work. I especially like the one where Annabelle is hiding behind the curtain because she didn't want to get fussed at. I wonder what she's going to do tomorrow?!

Love, Nana

Jennifer said...

love the nap mat, the video is too funny

Anonymous said...

I don't remember Ryan being like this!!! Not. He was just like this. Love that she does her own thing. Love Grandad