Annabelle and Austin
Anteater--I thought this thing was pretty cool looking!
Annabelle walked miles because she would wander around instead of just walking where the rest of us were going. I had to strap her into the stroller repeatedly because I got tired of chasing her!
Handsome Jackson
Annabelle and Maddie Claire picking the flowers that they were not supposed to be picking!
An attempt to take a picture of 5 children ages 7, 5, 4, 2, and 1. Not an easy task.
Savannah and Annabelle
White Tigers!
We were waiting for Heather to push the stroller up the looonnng ramp. Do you think these kids were a little bit wore out?



1 comment:
I was so sure that the zoo people would stop y'all at the exit and tell y'all to put Maddie Claire & Austin back in their cages! Looks like y'all had a whole lot of fun. Baby Annabelle is getting so big!
Love, Nana
Post a Comment