Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

We had a pretty lazy weekend. It was Direct TV's free movie channel weekend, so we were recording and watching a lot of movies. We went to Papa and Nana's house Saturday for supper so Ryan could fix Dad's computers.


Annabelle was wearing beads and they would get stuck on her bow whenever she tried to take them off.


Today Ryan and I had extended care at church. I was in Annabelle's room. It was AWFUL! I do not recommend working in your child's room at the nursery! Annabelle only wanted me to hold her and didn't want me to touch any other child. Little rotten jealous thing! We went to the farm after church to celebrate Father's Day with Papa and Nutter Papa.

Annabelle loves her Nana!


She's not crying in this picture. She's talking/laughing at Black Dog (who's not quite so black anymore).


We went swimming at a friend's house later but didn't take any pictures! Annabelle LOVES going under water! That's all she wants to do. She gets so excited!

Well, I hope you had a nice weekend and a great Father's Day!

1 comment:

papadavek said...

Annabelle the traveler. I bet she had fun at the zoo but not so much at church with her mom and other kids. We had a hot,hot Fathers Day but the pool was the cooling off spot.
Missed not seeing you, but we will get together later.

Love grandma and papadavek