We had a busy day today! We went to Savannah and Madeline's Flower Fairy Party this morning. Annabelle had so much fun! She wore herself out running around. After her nap, we went to the petting zoo. Annabelle loved the animals (of course)!
Annabelle thought Ruby needed all of these movies to look at. Porble Ruby!
My pretty fairy
One of the birthday fairies! I didn't get a good one of Savannah.
At the petting zoo
This was my favorite goat. She kept following me around. I want to bring her home. Doc needs a companion...
Well, I hope y'all had a great Saturday, too!
1 comment:
The most amazing thing at the flower fairy party is that Annabelle actually kept her flower in her hair and her wings on! She's learning from her cutiepie cousins, Savannah and Maddie Claire. All of the little girls looked so pretty! And it looks like she had great fun at the petting zoo, too - now, who wanted to bring the little goat home, Ems?
Love, Nana
Post a Comment