Licking the yogurt off the floor.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Blue Yogurt
Today I was talking on the phone and straightening up the kitchen. I put something in the fridge and Annabelle began playing in there. I wasn't paying a lot of attention. She went on, and I put things back in the fridge. Things were quiet for a while. And as any parent knows, silence means trouble. Apparently Annabelle took a yogurt with her to her room, somehow opened it, and was eating it with her fingers. She only had it on herself when I walked in but dropped it when I walked in, sending bright blue yogurt flying across the carpet. She then proceeded to lick it off the floor. Annabelle, Annabelle, Annabelle.

Licking the yogurt off the floor.



Licking the yogurt off the floor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What a naughty baby! And she was sneaky enough to take it to her room!
Love, Nana
Post a Comment