Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday

We went to Pet Smart this morning to look at the animals. Annabelle loves animals. Her favorites today were the fish. She loved looking at all of them. She would walk up and down and up and down the aisle of aquariums.








Because it was a rainy, dreary day, we watched a movie when we got home. We watched Madagascar 2. Annabelle watched about ten minutes and then did her own thing, but Ryan and I enjoyed it.


And then after supper, Annabelle colored in her Sesame Street Coloring Book.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. Annabelle's love of animals reminds me of someone else I know! And thank goodness for washable crayons! She needs to come over and color with Nana, and with Savannah and Maddie Claire when they are here - I've got lots of coloring books!

Love, Nana

p.s. what's this I hear about kissing the fish?